ADSX Screening Room™ is a secure online environment that lets users screen and present media assets to partners or customers in a professional viewing environment. It allows users to customize the experience to the needs or the access rights of each individual, and to grant download rights to selected individuals at your discretion.
• Easy-to-use navigation through active rooms
• Video playback of streaming files in a variety of display sizes
• Assets listed by production types
• Display of non-video assets, such as images, documents and audio files
• Activation or expiration of users based on date and time
• Distribution of selected assets globally, with restriction of secure assets to privileged users
• Extended metadata views
• Support for tablet devices that cannot playback Flash files
• Any type of deliverable file can be attached for download
• The ability to download using a Cart or directly from the viewing environment
• Accelerated download speeds with a free Aspera Connect plug-in
• Ability to download via HTTP
• As desired, give studio administrators direct controls to create their own custom screening room usage reporting
• If selected, use header art to brand studio content
• If selected, restrict users and materials to studio-based subdomains
It's our 20th anniversary as one of Hollywood's finest post production studios.
Company founder Andy McIntyre opened ADS in 1994 with a mission to build the best digital services company in the industry. His vision - become Hollywood's premier post production one-stop-shop. We've succeeded, thanks to our loyal clientele, whose trust in us have kept us growing for the past 20 years.
Today, we cater to the evolving 'digital based' global audience while also servicing clients with a large investment in legacy formats. Our facility offers a wide variety of digital services including HD/SD encoding and conversion, electronic distribution and verification, closed captioning, video and audio restoration, new media services and digital duplication. We also maintain a wide array of post-production equipment capable of handling a variety of projects – from cutting-edge 4K systems to the largest working supply of legacy audio and video machines in near-obsolete formats, a must-have for many international and catalog clients.