Studios rely on ADS Edit to create television versions of their theatrical releases. ADS Edit eliminates the complexity of versioning and mastering studio productions to suit the technical and content specifications for broadcast and cable stations across the globe. Managed by our expert technical staff throughout the whole workflow process who understand the technical requirements of each country, as well as viewer content guidelines, ADS Edit ensures that your film can be repurposed for additional distribution.
ADS Edit keeps current with requirements and policies associated with the FCC and equivalent international regulatory bodies. With an online editing portal, ADS Edit makes it simple to collaborate with studios so that content is easily approved.
ADS Edit leverages our state-of-the-art post production facility and best practices to ensure the highest service excellence, quality of video delivered and value for your budget.
· On-site project management
· High Definition and Standard Definition
· Standards and Practices (S&P) reports to ensure all non-compliant material is removed or approved ahead of time
· SD and HD Avid & Final Cut Pro HD edit suites support the latest in editing and graphics technology
· Secure, online screening rooms (ADS-Xpress) for client, television and studio approval
· SD and HD duplication services
· Domestic and International versioning
· Closed Caption & subtitling services
· Down conversion / standards conversion services
It's our 20th anniversary as one of Hollywood's finest post production studios.
Company founder Andy McIntyre opened ADS in 1994 with a mission to build the best digital services company in the industry. His vision - become Hollywood's premier post production one-stop-shop. We've succeeded, thanks to our loyal clientele, whose trust in us have kept us growing for the past 20 years.
Today, we cater to the evolving 'digital based' global audience while also servicing clients with a large investment in legacy formats. Our facility offers a wide variety of digital services including HD/SD encoding and conversion, electronic distribution and verification, closed captioning, video and audio restoration, new media services and digital duplication. We also maintain a wide array of post-production equipment capable of handling a variety of projects – from cutting-edge 4K systems to the largest working supply of legacy audio and video machines in near-obsolete formats, a must-have for many international and catalog clients.